LazFlash -Commercial Specialist - Lazada - 1035137005 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice NewLazFlash -Commercial Specialist Lazada Malaysia Posted on 17-Mar-23 Apply Now Apply Now LazFlash -Commercial Specialist Lazada Apply Now Job Description
Job DescriptionTeam and Role Introduction:
1. Strengthen LazFlash & promotion mechanism performance by defining different assortment strategies aligning to sellers & business unit’s priorities
2. Generate daily and ad-hoc business oriented & comprehensive analysis to monitor LazFlash performance, locate risk, and discover potential opportunities
3. Analyzing sales trends and insights to develop appropriate product selection to LazFlash
4. To be fully responsible for the implementation of strategies as agreed with stakeholders and Category Manager
5. Understand local market & business needs and detail out business strategies to achieve different KPIs & goals
6. Communicating the goals of flash sales campaigns and product criteria on LazFlash to Key Account Managers/Category teams that can then be succinctly explained/passed onto the sellers.
1. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, preferably 1 year working experience in e-commerce, retail, business development, consulting/finance is preferred. Strong industry background would be a plus.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (sales, marketing, business)
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to influence others
4. Strong analytical skills backed by intermediate knowledge of Excel, ability to use data to understand root causes of performance and make decisions
5. Action and solution-oriented mindset, comfortable in fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
6. Highly energetic & self-motivated. Eager to learn new things & passionate to work in an ever-changing environment
7. Fluent communication in English
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is the leading eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia. We are accelerating progress in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam through commerce and technology. With the largest logistics and payments networks in the region, Lazada is a part of our consumers’ daily lives in the region and we aim to serve 300 million shoppers by 2030. Since 2016, Lazada is the Southeast Asia flagship platform of the Alibaba Group powered by its cutting-edge technology infrastructure.
Launched on the Lazada platform in 2018, LazMall is Southeast Asia's biggest virtual mall connecting shoppers to over 18,000 leading international and local brands. It sets a new standard in retail, offering consumers the assurance of 100% product authenticity, guaranteed fast delivery and a 15-days return policy. LazMall is the preferred platform for brands and sellers to directly engage and create a customised experience for their customers.
Lazada’s Marketplace gives retailers instant access to millions of new customers. Launched on the Lazada platform in 2013, Lazada Marketplace provides a full suite of services, from secure payment options and customer care support, to a wide distribution network and marketing analytics, aimed at enabling our sellers to sell more. Lazada Marketplace merchants sell a wide range of products across 18 categories, including fast-growing offerings in health & beauty and fashion, as well as home & living, mother & baby, mobile devices and home appliances, among others.
With a mission to bring the world to Southeast Asia and provide a gateway for Southeast Asian brands to reach international consumers, Lazada’s cross-border business features homegrown brands and sellers from markets that include China, Hong Kong SAR, Korea, Japan, the United States, and Europe. Through our Global Collection channel, Lazada offers a wide assortment of products across various categories, including fashion, electronics, and sports and outdoors. Alibaba’s technology infrastructure and unrivalled logistics network gets purchases to customers within seven days of placing an order.
Accelerating Progress In Southeast Asia Through Commerce & Technology
OUR VISION By 2030:
· Serve 300 million customers
· Create millions of jobs in the eCommerce ecosystems
· Power real, profitable SMEs across SEA
OUR CORE VALUES
1 - CUSTOMERS FIRST, EMPLOYEES SECOND, SHAREHOLDERS THIRD
This reflects our choice of what’s important in the order of priority. Only by creating sustained customer value can employees grow and shareholders achieve long-term benefit.
2 - TRUST MAKES EVERYTHING SIMPLE
Trust is both the most precious and fragile thing in the world. “Our Story”, to keep only “Aliren and Lazadians” is a story of building and cherishing trust. Complexity begets complexity, and simplicity breeds simplicity. Lazadians are straightforward – what you see is what you get. With trust, there is no second-guessing or suspicion, and the result is simplicity and efficiency.
3 - CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT
Whether you change or not, the world is changing, our customers are changing and the competitive landscape is changing. We must face change with respect and humility. Otherwise, we will fail to see it, fail to respect it, fail to understand it and fail to catch up with it.
4 - TODAY’S BEST PERFORMANCE IS TOMORROW’S BASELINE
In Lazada’s most challenging times, this spirit has helped us overcome difficulties and survive. In bad times, we know how to motivate ourselves; in good times, we dare to set “dream targets” (stretch goals). Face the future, or we regress. We must shoot for the moon, challenge ourselves, motivate ourselves and exceed ourselves.
5 - IF NOT NOW, WHEN? IF NOT ME, WHO?
This was a tagline in Alibaba’s first job advertisement and became our first proverb. It is not a question, but a call of duty. This proverb symbolizes the sense of ownership that each Aliren-Lazadian must possess.
6 - LIVE SERIOUSLY, WORK HAPPILY
“Work is now, life is forever. What you do in your job is up to you, but you have responsibility to the ones who love you. Enjoy work as you enjoy life; treat life seriously as you do work. If you live with purpose, you will find reward. You make Alibaba different and make your loved ones proud. Everyone has their own view of work and life; we respect each person’s choice. Whether you live by this value depends on how you live your life.” -- Jack MaAdditional Company Information Registration No. 1161303-X Company Size 201 - 500 Employees Average Processing Time 13 days Industry Others Benefits & Others Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual More jobs from this employer Be careful This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet